Dry Burning-Resistant Protection Portable Electric Autoclave
|FOB Price:||US $82-290 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $82-290/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XFS-280BM
- Type: Pressure Steam Sterilization Equipments
- Electric Tension: 220V
- Ultra High Temperature Alarm: Without Ultra High Temperature Alarm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Brand Name: Sujing
- Packaging Detail: Wooden
- After-Sales Service Provided: No Overseas Service
- Power Supply: 220V
- Weight: 18kg
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 9031200090
- Theory: Pressure Steam
- Certification: CE
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Sterilization Information Recording and Printing: Without Sterilization Information Recording and Printing
- Processing: Sterilizer
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)
- 304 Stainless: Stainless Steel Pressure Sterilizer
- Model Number: Xfs-280CB
- Output Power: 2.0kw
- Trademark: Sujing
- Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)
Factory direct sales automatic portable type stainless pressure autoclave
Factory direct sales automatic portable type stainless pressure autoclave/pressure sterilizer's character:
1. Overpressure auto-discharging 0.145-0.165Mpa
2. The highest working temperature126° C-128° C
3. Dual scale numerical indication pressure gauge
4. Self inflating type seal
5. Full stainless
6. Electric heating
7. Operating easy and security reliable
8. Automatic type: Digital LCD display, microcomputer controlled.
Factory direct sales automatic portable type stainless pressure autoclave 's technical parameter
|Model||Volume||Power Supply||Output power||Weight||Dimension|
1.The operator should always be there to observe the running condition of the instrument until the whole process is finished, make sure the pressure has to be released and the power be turned off before leaving.
2. It is strictly prohibited that the instruments working beyond the service pressure,things which are easy to explode when contacts the steam or boost abruptly are also both strictly prohibited.
3. When you first use the instrument, the safety valve and exhausting valve on the instrument should be sent to qualified organization for examination and you should also have them examined regularly.
4. The instrument must be adequately grounded to prevent having an accident because of the electrified case.
II.Application of product
XF series Electric pressurized steam sterilizer is mainly used as medical appliances or sterilize different kinds of wound dressing in medical institutions.
III.Classification of product
1. Grouped by the type of electric shock:this instrument belongs to "I"
2. Grouped by the degree of electric-resistance:this instrument belong to "B"
3. Grouped by degree of protection against the noxious liquid substance:this instrument belongs to normal level(enclosed type equipment)
4. Grouped by degree of safety when using this instrument under the circumstances of flammable anesthetic gas mixed with atmosphere or mixed with nitrous oxide:this instrument can not use under the circumstances of flammable anesthetic gas mixed with atmosphere or mixed with nitrous oxide
5. Grouped by working system: it is short-time loading and continuous operation
IV. Classification of the products:
1. product name description
XF S - 280 MB
I II III
I. According to locking way of the lid 1,by securing rod(XFS-) 2,by quick open type(XF-)
II. According to the volume of the inner cylinder of the instrument: 8liter(260);12liter(260+)18liter(280),24liter(280+).
III. According to degree of automation: 1,can use both coal and electricity(A or no);2,electric type (B);3,self control type(MB),4,automatic type(CB);
For example: XFS-280MB locking way is by securing rod and it is self control type.
XFS-280A an use both coal and electricity to operate
XFK-280CB+ locking way is by quick open type and it is automatic type.
2.Please refer to the above Classification and your model of the products,choose the following different instructions with different degree of automation to operate the instrument.