High Quality LCD Display Air Sampler
|FOB Price:||US $1,280-1,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,280-1,400/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FKC-I
- Function: Air Biological Sampler
- Speed of Sampling Hole: 0.4m/S, Basically The Same as That of Clean Room
- Speed Crash: 0.38m/S
- Sampling Range: 10-6000L
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Model: Fkc-I
- Sampling: 3.53cfm/Min
- Power Supply: DC, Chargeable Buttery: DC7.4V, Continuous Work F
- Collection Efficirncy: 95%
- Weight: 4.0kg
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 9027500000
High Quality LCD Display air sampler
I. Principle Introduction
FKC-1 Airborne Biological Sampling is a porous-absorbing type device for sampling airborne biological and works with high efficiency, and is designed on basic of isokinetic sampling principle. The wind speed at the inlet on the sampling head is consistent with the one in clean room so it can sample directly and rapidly to reflect the biological concentration of room. When sampling, the airborne biological absorbed by the micro-holes with high speed and is bumped on the surface of agar in Petri dish. After dynamic hydration process, the microbes grow very fast thus as the sampling result will be gotten in short time.
II. Work Condition
2.Relative Humidity: 10--90% RH
3.Aerosphere Pressure: 80-110kPa
4.Maxim Dust Concentration: 100000000 particles/ m³@0.5µm or 0.2mg/m³
5.Maxim Wind Speed: 1m/s
III. Main Characters and Parameter
1. There are numberless micro-holes on the sampling head tomake the microbes spread on agar evenly to reduce the counting difference.
2. Sampling flow: 100L/min.
3. Flow speed at inlet on sampling head: 0.38m/s, which is nearlyconsistent with the wind speed in room. (isokinetic sampling).
4. The sampling amount can be set up from 0.01 to 2.0 m³.
5. Use standard Petri dish (Φ90*15)
6. Power Supply: AC&DC; battery should be charged with DC (7.8V) and could work consistently for 3h after charging.
IV. Instruction of Structure Characters
1.The sampling consists of two parts, the top and the bottom. The top made up of sampling head, foundation of Petri dish, sampling pump and its base, and power supply. The bottom made up of control panel, memorizer, LCD, key board and battery(See picture) .
2. The sampling can be used with AC & DC. There are one switch and a socket at the back of it in the lower position. Turn on the battery to work with DC; connect the assigned 7.8V power with the socket mentioned above to work with AC. And the battery will be charged if turn off the switch or the instrument will work with 7.8V power and the battery will be in charging also.